Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job description / Role
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE FUNCTION
• General administrative tasks and duties relating to the operational requirements including documents verification/collection, access rights requests, medical checks/ drug test appointment booking, request Background check – status follow-up,
request/provide company ID number/Card – status follow-up, holding the administration day – presentations
• Introduction of all aspects of the role to the newcomers
• Conducting formal/informal calls or emails – problem-solving, clear communication towards the trainees
• Support with preparation/collection of documents, reports to a supervisor
• Data input to a number of databases
• Process and Coordinate training needs
• Support/update cross-functional departments on ongoing results/issue
• Must be dynamic and enjoy working in a fast-paced office environment
• Must be computer literate, with experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Teams.
• Works effectively both as an individual and as a key team member.
• Attention to detail is critical with a methodical and thorough approach
• Ability to work under pressure – within time constraints
• Good communicator in English both written and verbal
• Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to work in cooperation with other
About the Company
Created in 2003 by technical engineers and experienced recruiters, VHR delivers a partner-orientated approach. We are passionate about the industries where we operate, the career-enhancing support we provide and the people with whom we work.
Whether one permanent vacancy or a team of contract specialists, VHR strives to deliver the best possible staffing solutions.
As a recruitment company, we see our clients as our partners and our services as an extension of our clients’ businesses. We operate with a set of core values at the heart of everything we do.
|Abu Dhabi||24 Mar|
Cabin Crew Recruitment Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||19 Mar|
SFM Corporate Services
GEA GRADE Refrigeration LLC