Job description / Role
The Online Marketing Executive is responsible for supporting the timely and effective delivery of all marketing programs and initiatives, collaborating closely with colleagues within to operate within the guidelines of both Alshaya and our host brand.
- Create and activity/content calendars across relevant social and CRM channels.
- Plan and implement full CRM programme including promotional & automation email strategy, push notifications & SMS campaigns.
- Liaise with the brand merchandising team for relevant buys to be reflected in social calendars
- Ensure all published digital content is in line with host brand and Alshaya guidelines
- Adopt a localised consumer relevant approach to ensure audience engagement and build brand equity.
- Bring plans/strategies to life in a customer centric OMNI channel approach
- Measure campaign/strategy impact linking back to business/marketing objectives
- Measure, monitor and produce reports on owned channels activity/growth
- Act as the interface and single point of contact for digital content within internal and external stakeholders
You will have/be:
- Display passion about the brand and an understanding of our customers
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
About the Company
As a leading international franchise operator, with nearly 90 of the world’s most recognised brands in its portfolio, Alshaya Group brings great shopping, dining, leisure and hospitality experiences to millions of customers across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey, Europe and beyond.
Alshaya Group is a dynamic multinational business and family owned enterprise with a consistent record of growth and innovation. For 35 years, Alshaya has been a pioneering force in brand franchising, using its exceptional knowledge and experience to expand at pace.
Our portfolio of well-loved international brands includes Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body Shop, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn, KidZania and, coming soon, Hampton by Hilton.
From one retail franchise store opened in Kuwait in 1983, Alshaya Group has consistently grown and diversified and today offers customers an unparalleled choice of brands across multiple sectors; Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings, Leisure & Entertainment, and Hotels. A diverse, skilled team of 53,000 people from 120 nationalities support more than 4,000 stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure destinations, a growing online business and a commitment to delivering great customer experiences.