Job description / Role
Company is in the search of a digital marketing associate to develop effective organic digital strategy aimed at optimizing search results and online presence. Responsibilities include reviewing the search results for an individual or company and identifying opportunities to improve the search results by creating and maintaining positive content. Advising companies and individuals on strategies and specific tactics to improve their online reputation (ORM).
• Exceptional ability to conduct search engine optimisation (SEO) and reverse search engine optimisation.
• Understanding of search engine behaviour (algorithms), social media, blogs, ratings and reviews, microblogs, photo/video sharing etc.
• Proficiency in content drafting based on the topics provided.
• Advanced level knowledge and understanding of digital marketing.
• Dissemination of content to appropriate digital platforms.
• Understanding of Google ranking algorithm mechanisms.
• Ability to manage several social media profiles.
• Establish policies and procedures, systems and standards that will avoid any negative impacts on the organisation.
• Optimisation and maintenance of owned forums, tweets, images, and writing effective blog posts and publishing positive reviews.
• Formulation of risk mitigation strategies.
• Research online to find out all the negative keywords associated with a brand or individual and publish positive content that can then neutralize the effect of the former.
• Handle difficult situations such as internet blackmail and ethical manipulation of search engine results or reviews.
• Attention to detail and quality driven
• Exceptional communication skills and attention to detail.
• Well versed with MS Office suite – Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Effective time and stress management skills.
About the Company
Re/think is a boutique accounting, regulatory and compliance, VAT advisory, audit, HR consultancy, recruitment and business advisory firm. We specialize in assisting SME clients with cost-effective, high quality services and solutions. We create value by investing in highly qualified and motivated people and working closely with leading industry partners to provide our clients a one stop shop for all of their business support.
This support ranges from our core services to CFO and board level advisory for the sectors and markets we serve. Our ability to add value reaches across business size, as our offering can be adopted to start ups through to large complex firms.
Social Media Executive
Digital Marketing Manager
Right Calibre Executive Search
Digital Marketing Coordinator
K Beauty International
Social Media Manager
Digital Marketing Officer