Job description / Role
• Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification to enhance Yalla’s social presence and influence in MENA region.
• Set up and manage social media and PR editorial and posting action plan on a monthly /quarterly/ annual basis as required.
• Collaborate with marketing team to identify opportunities to advance our messaging to boost awareness through a fun, friendly, brand-centric storyline among the online social Media for Yalla.
• Set up and optimize company social media pages within each platform to increase the visibility of Yalla’s social content.
• Generate, edit, publish, and share regular content that builds meaningful connections across different social medias like Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook, TikTok, Snapchat, etc. to encourages audiences to take actions.
• Identify, research, build and manage relationships with prominent social media influencers, relevant media organizations.
• Education: Bachelor’s Degree in communications, Marketing, Business, New Media, or Public Relations preferred
• Skill: Excellent writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation, and communication skills required.
• Experience: Medium Level with minimal 5 years’ proven working experience in social media marketing, PR, or digital marketing required, same experience in Game Application industry preferred.
• Personal Quality: Team Player, positive attitude, great sense of humor, passionate about social media.
• Language: Arabic and English required, Native Arabic speaker preferred.
About the Company
Yalla Technology is an Internet company which runs several popular mobile applications. The most popular application from Yalla Technology in the MEA region is called Yalla.live, which is a social network platform providing group voice chat service based on the chatting room with 5 microphones, gifts, text/photo chats, games etc. User can create and operate her/his own room, post her/his moments, meet new friends and build her/his friends circles step by step.
Digital Marketing Executive
The Recruitment Tree
Social Media Executive
The Recruitment Tree
Social Media Coordinator
Marketing and Social Media Project Manager (Temporary Contract)
SAP Middle East & North Africa
Social Media Manager - Arab National