Job description / Role
• Develop the plan for the online classes structure, and manage the execution, in order to deliver the program according to the agreed objectives, KPI’s and quality standards.
• Bachelor degree holder in sports / Marketing / business management
• Five years of experience in sports media production.
• Two years’ experience as project manager for similar project (online interactive training).
• Native Arabic speaker, with fluent English conversation.
• Female preferred.
• Good knowledge of social media, and digital marketing.
• Good computer skills, with web search experience.
• Age between 25- 45
About the Company
A leading holding company in UAE
Marketing Manager / Marketing Director
A Leading Manufacturing Company In The UAE
Assistant Brand Manager
Nestle Middle East
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Dubai Parks and Resorts
E-commerce & Digital Marketing Administrator
A Leading Investment Company in the Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||6 Jun|
Marketing Manager (Consumer Goods)
Middle East Executive