Job description / Role
Our Client a leading health care services provider is hiring Compassionate and dedicated medical professional with 2 years of experience in the field of health care.
• You would be responsible for administering medication to patients and recording patient vital signs and medical information.
• You would be ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
• Assist physicians in creating treatment plans.
• Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
• Recommend patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
• You would also inspect facilities and act to maintain excellent hygiene and safety.
AED 5,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
To be successful you should have a minimum of 2 years of RN experience. You must have a DHA License or Eligibility letter.
• Salary AED 5000
• Company Visa
• Medical Insurance
• Free Accommodation
• Free Food
• Free Transport
• Annual Leaves
• Should be able to Join Immediately
• Job Type: Full-time
About the Company
With a presence in both the UK and the Middle East- we have been at the forefront of the recruitment industry for the last twenty years and have become experts in the field of connecting the right people to the right positions. we pride ourselves on offering a specialized, efficient service- helping you to find the right candidate to meet your requirements with a consistent emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.