Job description / Role
OPD Staff Nurse (RN) – Neurology - Western Female - Dubai
A well-established medical center in Dubai is looking for a Western Registered Nurse with Neurology experience to join their highly professional team on a full-time basis.
• Performs accurate and complete admission assessments
• Monitors and document the patient’s condition and the effectiveness of care and/or interventions
• Establishes and implements a care plan based on sound nursing theory, scientific principles, professional judgment and individual patient needs
• Evaluates and updates the patient’s plan of care to facilitate the achievement of planned and expected outcomes
• Administers prescribed medications and treatments in accordance with approved nursing protocol
• Assesses for and plans the educational needs of the patient
• Provides teaching and educational material to patients and/or families, which may include diagnosis, tests, and procedures, safe and proper use of equipment, use of medications, injury prevention, and nutritional needs
• Monitors and resolves customer service issues and provides feedback regarding satisfaction results to Nursing Leadership
• Maintains confidentiality regarding patients and families
• Interacts with patients, families and other visitors in a courteous, helpful manner
• Facilitates the incorporation of patient safety and Magnet principles into clinical nursing care
• Keeps abreast of best practice information for nursing profession
AED 20,000 to 25,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Must be Western and have Western Education and Training.
• Has at least 5 years of work experience as a Registered Nurse
• Must have experience in Neurology
• Speaks fluent English
• Fully literate in both verbal and written English
• Excellent customer service and patient care skills
• Demonstrated professional collaboration and teamwork skills with the patient at the center.
• Commitment to continuous improvement and innovation.
• Computer skills (e.g. workload measurement input, word processing, email, etc.)
• The desired candidate must be a people person, an excellent team player, who is outgoing, energetic and positive with a willingness to learn and improve. The candidate must be willing to promote one’s services and those of the clinic by participating in promotional campaigns.
• 20,000 AED per month + housing allowance
• 48 hours per week
• Paid visa and nursing license
• Unlimited contract
About the Company
We are NOT just a recruitment agency. We are a PEOPLE'S Company. A team of dedicated professionals who believe in the well-being of the individual.
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.