Job description / Role
The role of the operating room (OR) nurse is to provide care for patients before, during and after surgery.
- Or nursing job duties also include patient education, circulating nurse and/or scrub nurse, and potentially RN first assistant or operating room director (with additional training).
- Circulating OR nurses work within the operating suite but outside of the sterile field; scrub OR nurses handle and prepare operating instruments and equipment within the sterile field.
- Nurses work in every type of healthcare facility.
- Bachelors in Nursing
- HAAD License
- Operating Room Nurse experience
- Operating Room Nurse, Male or Female with HAAD License required.
- Experience as Scrub and circulation nurse in Operating Room with handling general and ophthalmology surgeries.
About the Company
A management consulting firm in UAE.