Job description / Role
- Manage the Invoicing/ banking/collection of monies using Focus software in line with Taaleem protocols.
- Managing School Invoicing & collations for trips, examinations & other activities.
- Follow-up of accounts receivable as per Taaleem protocols.
- To prepare refunds requests and related protocols in focus.
- Keep the daily accounts updated so that information can be shared with the Business Manager, Principal & finance Co
- Reconciliation of Students with class register and admissions.
- Support the Admissions Manager with all necessary support for student enrollment
- Manage the day to day Petty Cash system
- Process all vendor payments and staff expense claims
- Deal with the administration of Supply Teacher Salary/paper work
- Support the HR officer with the financial implications of Teacher Absence
- Deal with the finances of any professional development request authorized by the SLT
- Assisting principal in preparation of annual budgets & Implement procedures to maintain tight budget control and have available reports for the Principal on the current Budget status
- Processing Annual order & Supplier payments
- Take care of any required data entry and /or changes that need to be made in Focus
- Undertake the daily banking reconciliation and associated reports
- Other duties as reasonably expected
- Bachelor Degree in Finance /Accounting
- 3 years experience in a similar role
- Detailed understanding of managing school finances coupled with the ability to keep managers regularly appraised.
- Able to follow policy and implement structures from a CO perspective.
- A calm and reliable member of staff who has strong interpersonal skills and can deal with people from the school community in a positive yet assertive way.
About the Company
Taaleem’s main activity is the development and management of early childhood, primary and secondary schools. With quality at the forefront of our offering, we tailor each project to answer the specific educational requirements of a wide range of families by offering top international curricula including British, American, the International Baccalaureate and our custom early childhood programme.
Taaleem, which means education in Arabic, is committed to inspiring students and helping them to identify and develop their passions and talents. We only recruit the best international teachers who are capable of delivering our international curricula in a creative and engaging manner.
Taaleem is seeking to raise the educational standards in the region. The combined experience of its core team of senior education leaders in international education policy, operations and global management best practices means Taaleem is well positioned to ensure the creative of truly exceptional schools that satisfy the most comprehensive and exacting education developmental requirements.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Irwin & Dow
National Power Construction Corporation Limited
TXM Recruit - Dubai (TXM Labour Supply)