Job description / Role
• Liaise with customers and agents for any no show or go show shipments
• Follow up daily shipment activities, to track and trace the shipments ensure it will match the requirement of customer
• To collect export and import date and information of each carrier and make out the respective shipment report following company requirement
• To monitor the performance of ground handling agents and carriers
• Finish all activities and events into company system timely
• To cooperate and communicate with other department, make sure the export/import process without gap
• Communicate with external and internal to solve any issue happened during operation period
• High team spirit and strict self-management follow decisions and direction from supervisor/manager
• Essential administrative work in office is require, eg: reporting, meeting of minutes, professional email writing, etc.
• Familiar with MS Office, Word, Excel, Outlook
• More patience and carefulness
• Skills and Experience:
• With 0-3-years knowledge in freight forwarding/ experience in logistics, both air and ocean
• Good personal communication skills
• Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills
• Able to work and perform under pressure
About the Company
Choice Int'l Forwarding Co., Ltd was established in 1997, focusing on Middle East and African countries and providing complete one-stop logistics service for customers in countries including Middle East and Africa. Through many years of operation, it has developed into a professional international comprehensive logistics enterprise with transnational operations at present, engaging in Middle East and Africa import and export cargo transportation and extended logistics services. The company isheadquartered in Guangzhou City, Guangdong Province, with branches in Shenzhen Yiwu and Hong Kong. In overseas market, it also set up wholly-owned branch companies in Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Kenya, Cameroon, Nigeria, D.R.Congo, Uganda, R.E.P Congo, Tanzania, Cote d'Ivoire and Senegal.
The company utilized advanced IT system to conduct effective quality management system, financial control system and personnel training system and gradually formed multimodal transport service system centering on countries including Middle East and Africa and core business plates based on port warehousing, container leasing, ship leasing, shipping company warehouse chartering, air warehouse chartering, contracting container plate, chartered airplane, express line, and Middle Eastand Africa project logistics. As a professional logistics company in Middle East and Africa, we are committed to constantly perfecting the building and improvement of our various service platforms, setting up complete extended service system for different customers' personalized demands in Middle East and African countries, and providing better, high-efficiency and safe logistics service for customers.