Job description / Role
• Operate daily control room operations.
• Ensure that all safety and security system monitoring equipment installed in the control room are properly functioning.
• Respond to all requests for security services, first aid, and zone managers.
• Maintain accurate logs and records of all events occurring.
• Generate daily and periodic reports of the daily operation.
• Follow the operation control room policies, procedures and guidelines.
• Monitor CCTV systems and react to any incidents.
• Adhere to EXPO and Pavilion HSE policy, standards and operating guidelines while performing duties.
• Perform other related duties as assigned by team leader such as taking part in training, developing and implementing processes.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in control room operations or equivalent.
• Working knowledge of control systems.
• Required Skills
• Good planning and organizational skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Arabic.
• Detail-oriented and keen observational skills.
• Knowledge in Microsoft Office and Control Systems.
About the Company
A leading national company in providing consulting services specialized in digital transformation, smart cities, artificial intelligence and crowd management, to transform the technical visions of decision makers into a reality.
Customer Support Executive - Security Manufacturing
Irwin & Dow
HR / Operations Assistant