Job description / Role
This position exists to plan, direct, or coordinate the operations of Albaddad Prefab/Aluminum & Glass/Technology. Duties and responsibilities include formulating process flows, managing daily operations, and planning the use of materials and human resources, but are too diverse and general in nature to be classified in any one functional area of management or administration, such as personnel, purchasing, or administrative services.
• Review activity reports of the factory, or other performance data to measure productivity or goal achievement or to identify areas needing cost reduction or process improvement
• Direct and coordinate activities of the factory concerned with the operations, projects, production, pricing, estimation, engineering, production sales or distribution of products
• Analyze data to inform operational decisions or activities
• Prepare staff work schedules and assign specific duties
• Monitor suppliers and other business units in Albaddad to ensure that they efficiently and effectively provide needed goods or services within budgetary limits.
• Establish or implement factory policies, goals, objectives, or procedures in conjunction with the business unit general manager, Management Representative and subordinates
• Continually seek industry and market information
• Conduct interviews within the factory for potential employees
• Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering with at least a Certificate in Production Management
• At least twelve (12) Years of experience in the management of prefabricated constructions solutions/aluminum and glass products/designing mobile aluminum halls
• Al minimum of twelve (12) years professional experience in managing prefab production facility for a large manufacturing company
• At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering
• Knowledge of raw materials, production process, quality control, costs and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods
• Must have extensive knowledge of engineering drawings, specifications and materials
• Skilled in MS Word, Excel and Project
About the Company
Albaddad group has been established in Abu Dhabi 1971 by the founder "Hussain Albaddad" to supply the requirements of the tents from the royal family that time and other official authorities in addition to the individual clients. Continued by the second generation of Albaddad who manage the company and develop it according to the highest world standardisation that made Albaddad group ranked number one worldwide.
Second generation of Albaddad family found that the need of establishing factories for prefabricated units, Aluminum, glass, technology, steel and steel structures in addition to the garden furniture and many other companies which diversity the business sectors and products.