Job description / Role
• Supports the Division in providing leadership and technical expertise in the key areas of Mechanical, Electrical engineering.
• Provides oversight and guidance relevant to cost estimates of projects
• Ensures that the RFPs for each project are clearly documented and communicated to appropriate personnel in keeping with the approved procedures
• Assists in developing Schedules and Milestones towards achieving the end date of assigned
projects and submits for approval
• Responsible for delivering MEP solutions to engineering queries and requests from
• Mobilizes and manages relevant project resources and related issues in accordance with the project plan
• Supervises, monitors and evaluates the performance of Contractors/Consultants on project sites
• Ensures adherence to quality control, monitoring compliance and relevant regulations
• MUST have knowledge about WLE Maintenance, Cranes, Lifts and HVAC.
• Bachelor’s degree in operations management or related field.
• Experience in management, operations, and leadership.
• Ability to build consensus and relationships among clients, partners, and employees.
• Excellent communication skills.
About the Company
SEMCOE is a private Electro-Mechanical Company undertaking supply, erection and maintenance of all Electro Mechanical equipment, All Electrical works viz. Cable Laying, Cable Jointing & terminations, DB, SMDB Installation, PU Installation etc. SEMCO is a registered establishment in the Abu Dhabi Chamber of Commerce under Category 5.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Head of MEP
MEP Operation / Project Manager
|Saudi Arabia||13 Feb|
Maintenance / Facilities Management Head - Arabic Speaker
|Abu Dhabi||30 Jan|
MEP Project Manager
|Saudi Arabia||11 Feb|