Job description / Role
General Duties & Responsibilities
• Generally responsible for the warehouse and outlets in terms of sales, profitability, expenses control, productivity, efficiency and conformity of SOP.
• Possess a good problem-solving skill.
• Dynamic, always calm and composed when handling or tackling problems.
• Maintain a good attendance record, always punctual, ability to work under pressure and uphold high level of discipline.
• Able to cultivate good working habit among all employees e.g., teamwork, show exemplary leadership and motivate employee towards achieving targets.
• Innovative and pro-active in generating revenue.
• Build a strong and organized working relationships with various department in order to achieve common goals set by the company.
• Assist with the executions of all other operational related tasks assigned by the Management.
• Min. three (3) years of good track record and experience in warehousing, furniture or logistic industries.
• Hands on, energetic and able to fully handle and coordinate product logistic on a timely manner.
• Fully committed to assigned task.
• Computer literacy is compulsory.
• Understand and identify customers' needs and requirements.
• Perform to any other roles and responsibilities assigned by the Management.
• At least 5 years of managerial experience in related field is required for the position.
• Requires language(s): English and Arabic.
• Preferably Manager specialized in Warehousing/Furniture/Logistic/Services in FMCG or equivalent.
• Good problem solving, planning, organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Good knowledge of computer applications and IT systems.
• Willing to work on weekend / Public Holiday and as and when necessary.
• Required a valid UAE driving license.
About the Company
Founded 20 years ago as a family office ARNN Group is multinational, diversified holding company that owns controlling interest in multiple companies and among various sectors including hospitality, real estate, business holding, acquisitions, investment, property management, tourism services and agriculture in Malaysia, UAE, Singapore, Australia and Montenegro.
The ARNN Group Montenegro has a strong presence in the hospitality, property and asset management fields. It operates upscale international franchise brands hotels and resorts and its exploring management and rental options in its expansion plan.
Headquarter offices in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) with regional offices in Dubai (UAE) and in Podgorica (Montenegro).
Operations Manager / Operations Delivery Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||8 Nov|
Warehouse General Manager
Middle East Executive
|Kuwait City||28 Nov|