Job description / Role
Operational Procurement Buyer - Leading Manufacturing Company
We have an opportunity with one of the leading manufacturing companies that is looking out for an operational procurement buyer. The role is based in Al Ain. It is a two-year contract - renewable.
• Full PO processing and management
• In charge if lead time audit and negotiation with suppliers
• Define procurement plan & strategy
• Sending forecast to suppliers and its full maintenance on SAP
• Maintain order acknowledgement in system
• Logistics coordination (Sea, Air)
• Supplier performance management
• Inventory Management.
• The candidate should have at least 5 years of experience in Supply Chain or Procurement in manufacturing environment.
• Experience in manufacturing environment
• Excellent knowledge in SAP
• Strong analytical and negotiation skills
• Good knowledge on logistics flow (Air & Sea shipping documents)
• Strong internal and external communicator with the ability to interact with suppliers, managers and colleagues at all levels.
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.