Job description / Role
• Complete order processing by liaising with various office across globe.
• Liaising with Customers, Suppliers, Shipping lines, Inspection companies and freight forwarders on a regular basis.
• Monitoring shipments by booking (Direct & through agents) & keeping track of the same until the shipment is completed.
• Ensuring proper documentation is provided for custom clearance of goods by clients in various regions.
• Preparing and updating the reports regularly for senior management through excel sheet and inhouse CRM.
• Keeping track of outstanding payments from clients & reporting the same on a regular basis.
• Processing payments on expiry of credit period for suppliers and lines.
- A highly determined and accomplished individual with 3 years’ experience as a logistics coordinator.
- Graduate, team player and someone who can work with minimum intervention.
- Work experience in the Logistics Department performing various logistics functions.
- Coordinating with all parties for successful order deliveries in the supply chain management.
About the Company
At Czarnikow, we deliver effective supply chain, pricing and financing services for all our clients. We use our specialist networks and knowledge to manage the most sustainable, efficient and cost-effective movement of products for our clients.
Buy, Sell and Move We buy, sell and move unrefined (raw) sugar and refined (white) sugar, as well as ingredient and packaging products for industrial food and beverage companies, producers, and processors.
Advise, Arrange and Derisk We provide financing, pricing, supply chain and sustainability services to create value and reduce the risks of moving products on behalf of our clients. We also have a specialised Corporate Finance team.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Central Asia Development Group (CADG)
Excelsior Group ME
Executive Assistant/P.A. to General Manager
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
Petrochem Middle East
Logistics Operations Manager
Quest Search & Selection