Job description / Role
• To manage and maintain administrative work such as payroll, rotation schedule of offshore personnel, finance sheets, expenses, invoices, airline ticketing, vehicle & hotel reservation and other administrative related work for offshore and onshore.
• Ensure payroll must be prepared end of the month and submit to Operations Manager for approval.
• Responsible in updating the work rotation schedule of offshore personnel and maintaining strict implementation of the schedule for return for work and vacation extension.
• Preparing and maintain finance reporting and records for operations in offshore and onshore.
• Prepare daily and monthly reporting of administrative activities offshore and onshore.
• Ensure smooth flow of process for back charge invoices for offshore operations end of the month.
• Responsible for airline ticketing both offshore and onshore personnel such as return for work and vacation.
• Responsible for vehicle arrangement drop off and pick up from accommodation to airport.
• Responsible for hotel reservation for personnel accommodation.
• In charge for follow up the application of visa process, optima and security pass for offshore and onshore personnel.
• Responsible for paper documentation in courier or any logistic company for any incoming and outgoing materials.
• Maintaining asset records and monitoring the items for offshore and onshore office.
• In charge for other all related administrative work for offshore and onshore personnel.
• Presenting and ensuring new employees has to follow and sign administrative roles and company policy.
• Preparing daily work monitoring task and make sure to close the task.
• Responsible for new employee’s company email address and access for server related work.
• Participate in performing surveys and preparing reports
• Responsible for preparing daily and monthly reporting of project activities offshore
• Ensure that offshore projects are operated in a safe and cost-efficient manner and in accordance with the Client's business ethics
• Client contact, including attending morning meetings, operations and HSEQ meetings offshore
• Identify business opportunities
• Promote company's solutions to clients
• Maintain, develop and suggest improvements to operational procedures, policies and standards
The tasks may be changed according to Company’s requirements.
• Adhere to Client's HSE objectives and KPI’s
• Provide input and reporting of HSE results
• Reporting of incidents that might cause personnel injury, damage to the environment or other person’s property
• Reporting of any nonconformities
• Propose improvement suggestions/opportunities, risk reducing and corrective actions
• Certificate of apprenticeship / Administration Management or similar
• 1-3 years’ relevant experience
• TBOSIET – Opito Approved
• H2S – Opito Approved
• ADNOC Offshore HSE induction
• ADNOC Offshore WMS training and exam
About the Company
Created in 2003 by technical engineers and experienced recruiters, VHR delivers a partner-orientated approach. We are passionate about the industries where we operate, the career-enhancing support we provide and the people with whom we work.
Whether one permanent vacancy or a team of contract specialists, VHR strives to deliver the best possible staffing solutions.
As a recruitment company, we see our clients as our partners and our services as an extension of our clients’ businesses. We operate with a set of core values at the heart of everything we do.
Mourany Orthodontic & Dental Center
|Al Ain||2 Jan|
Junior Office Administrator
Pivot Engineering & General Contracting Company
|Abu Dhabi||29 Dec|