Job description / Role
Hamilton Aquatics is looking for an enthusiastic, experienced and highly motivated candidate for the position of Operations Administrator to join our dynamic and friendly team who is poised for exponential growth.
You who will be responsible for ensuring that all pools are operational and in continuous coordination and communication with all relevant school partners.
Term: Full time, 2-year contract, which is renewable.
Package: In the region of AED 6,000 – 7,000 including all allowances
• Liaise with School contacts staff to ensure disruptions are kept to a minimum and follow up on any recent closures or maintenance.
• Liaise with ESM relationship managers and school managers to book pool space as and when required, and to keep a record of such requests.
• Verify all pool issues with internal Hamilton Aquatics staff
• Key contact with staff, teachers, and coaches for pool / site related issues.
• Maintain a detailed record of pool closures including numbers of swimmers effected.
• A record of all pool checks also to be recorded, collated and compiled into a weekly report.
• Keep a stock of first aid, and to check and stock the boxes every 3 months.
• Keep a stock of chlorine and PH tablets so that pool tests can be carried out 100% of the time.
• Assist in the scheduling of lifeguards
• Key contact for lifeguard queries
• Plan lifeguard staffing for all operations
• To be on call for all emergencies / pool issues.
• To cover reception duties.
How to apply:
Apply online. Please send applications with your CV, along with copies of your relevant qualifications.
Set of Required Skills, Knowledge and Behaviours:
• Pool plant operators’ certificate
• UAE Driving License and own car
• Experience in relationship management
• Problem solving experience
• Working in a high paced environment
• Reception / Front of House experience
• Operational experience
Job-Specific Knowledge & Skills:
• High Level IT skills including Microsoft office
• Reporting and analysis of data
• Customer service and relationship management skills
• Time management
• Maintaining Confidentiality
• Confidence and ability to develop relationships
• Problem solving & Conflict resolution
• Scheduling experience
About the Company
Hamilton Aquatics offers swimming lessons in Dubai & Abu Dhabi for all ages & abilities. Our swimming lessons are focused on improving swimming performance and water safety by offering a distinct and easy to follow pathway in a safe and structured environment. Everyone within Hamilton Aquatics is treated as an individual, so it doesn't matter what your current ability is, and what your personal goals are, from complete beginner through to international athlete, we are here to support you.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Admin / Office Manager
Admin cum Project Coordinator
RTC-1 Employment Services
Executive Assistant to Managing Director
Executive / Personal Assistant (Property/Real Estate Development)
Executive Assistant/Personal Secretary - CEO
Right Calibre Executive Search