Job description / Role
Are you customer obsessed, flexible, smart and analytical, execution focused and passionate about e-commerce?
PayFort is a leading Payment Service Provider in MENA region with operations spanning across 8 countries and technically integrated with 14 acquirers and 18 issuers, offers online payment services to more than 3000 merchants. PayFort team is trying to build a robust execution and management process for driving the best payment experience on & off Amazon. While we are working towards launching innovative ways to pay and with the most friction less manner, we understand Payments to customers & Sellers is a key enabler in building Trust.
We seeks an Ops Analyst to support the Amazon Payments operations in the MENA region. This position will focus the effort in the Payments area Resolution of Trouble Tickets, Reconciliation of Cashback promotions, KPI Dashboards, Reporting as well as exception analysis and their closures. This position requires a proactive, highly motivated individual with an aptitude for streamlining processes and who can work independently to deliver accurate and timely results.
This role requires an individual with excellent investigative, research and communication skills, outstanding business acumen, and past ops experience a plus. The successful candidate will be a self-starter comfortable with ambiguity, with strong attention to detail, an ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
The individual will also participate in the effort to define workflow and be responsible for delivering the necessary results to support the business and related testing requirement. He/She, along with the program manager, will interface with the various internal teams in a highly agile environment.
This role demands flexibility to work in 24/7 (day/night/weekend) shifts, fixed or rotational, as assigned by the company.
- Providing timely, accurate and professional answers to stakeholder queries according to process defined SLAs and KPIs.
- Ability to perform analytical deep dives for issues or bring out meaningful insights.
- Thoroughly investigating customer issues, interacting with internal teams, as well as external 3rd parties and escalating as required.
- Actively seeking solutions to merchant needs, communicating trends to management, and suggesting innovative solutions on behalf of the merchant.
- Demonstrating appropriate sense of urgency for response time and service levels.
- Creating and maintaining FAQ documents as needed.
- Participating in work groups, voice of the customer and continuous improvement projects.
- Bachelor's degree in commerce, communication or relevant fields
- Excellent customer focus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced MS office suite (.xls, .doc, .ppt)
- 2+ years of experience in internet, payments, data analysis or IT support
- Critical thinker, self-motivated
- Very good analytical skills and problem solving
- Must be detail oriented and work well independently
- bachelor's degree in commerce, communication or relevant fields
- Arabic speaking, reading and writing
About the Company
Amazon.ae, formerly Souq.com, is an English-Arabic language e-commerce platform, owned by Amazon, Inc. It is the largest e-commerce platform in the Arab world. On March 28, 2017, Amazon.com Inc. confirmed it would be acquiring Souq.com for $580 million. On May 1, 2019, Souq.com became known as Amazon.ae.