Job description / Role
To provide proactive administrative support to YOSH Management, the business and assist in accomplishing general operations of the YOSH office.
• Organize office and assist Yosh COO and Operations Managers in their administrative requirements in line with the policies and procedures.
• Sort and distribute Internal and external communications in a timely manner.
• Create and update database records ensuring accuracy and validity of information.
• Organizing and manage the COO and Operations Managers diaries to ensure efficient and accurate scheduling.
• Record Operating Procedure Manuals, tracking changes, amendments in line with company requirements as instructed by line managers.
• Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems ensuring the YOSH shared drive has the latest version of all documents, Processes, Manuals and that each property has its own individual manual that is updated regularly to ensure consistency across the business.
• Compile monthly, quarterly and annual reporting on all aspects of the operation in additional to any ad hoc reports as required by the Head of Department.
• Maintains continuity among corporate, division, and local work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs to ensure compliance with established policies.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge and benchmarking professional standards.
• Monitor level of office supplies and handle shortages to ensure there is no stock-out.
• Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues.
• Liaise with Operations/ Service Managers in assigning and supervising work of office boys, drivers, and cleaners.
• Maintains records of attendance, leave applications, HACAP and Recruitment records relating to the YOSH operation.
• Maintain date-sensitive documents such as tenancy agreements, permits, post office boxes, subscriptions, utility bills, communication bills, etc. (as required)
• Provide prompt support and response to employee queries relating to the administration function.
• Maintain all necessary records and database.
• Immediately report concerns, issues, complaints to Line Manager for appropriate intervention.
• Any other task as assigned by the YOSH Management team
• Minimum diploma in any discipline preferably with admin major.
• Professional Certification in Office Management
• Minimum 3 years hands-on experience in general administration.
• Knowledge of working processes of various public departments.
• Knowledge of “back-office” computer systems (ERP software)
• Working knowledge of office equipment
• Thorough understanding of office management procedures
• Excellent and effective communication
• Excellent Planning, organizing and follow up skills
• Expert level skills in MS Office Attention to detail
About the Company
WFC Holding was born out of a market need for specialist shared services support functions in the UAE.
WFC Holding has rapidly expanded its service offering, capability, and client base to become an integrated business process outsourcing company.
Office Administrator / Customer Service Assistant
Administrator / Personal Assistant
Executive Assistant cum Admin
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||3 Aug|
Personal Assistant to Executive Manager