Job description / Role
Operations and Business Development Manager - Dubai
Our client a large and very successful Architectural practice in Dubai requires an Operations and Business Development Manager to join and grow their already thriving studio in Dubai.
• Responsible for the practices business development efforts and supporting the strategic efforts of the Managing Director
• Create an effective plan to improve marketing and build the business.
• Drive new business presentations in line with the company's strategy.
• Organize and participate in industry related events and awards;
• Work with Managing Director and Senior managers to achieve annual revenue and profitability goals
• Monitor client invoicing and billing are being done in a timely manner in coordination with the finance department.
They require a dynamic and driven individual who can embrace this role and make it their own!
• Minimum of 15 above years of extensive experience
• Good knowledge of UAE market
• Not necessary with architecture background but previous experience and involvement within the same field or related business (Such as contractor, suppliers, developers, etc.)
• Strong character and personality
• Reporting directly to the Managing Director
About the Company
Blake Anderson is a boutique consultancy based in the UK, with a satellite office in Dubai. Specialising in Technical and Construction Recruitment, Blake Anderson provides a superior service to clients and candidates within the construction and technical sectors.
We concentrate on placing professionals throughout the world, focusing mainly on the Middle East and Asia, drawing on both the global and local markets for highly qualified professionals. In order to attract the best talent, we invest in various high-end advertising mediums.
With a database of 1,000's of candidates, our experienced consultants have a wealth of recruitment knowledge and have a consultative approach at all times, ensuring a second to none service.