Job description / Role
A Taaleem partnership school are currently recruiting for an operations and finance assistant to become part of their team based on the outskirts of Abu Dhabi.
This position is responsible for transactional support which may include operational and financial advice and counsel to the business units under the guidance of the Operations Manager.
In addition, the incumbent will support and administer task and activities relating to Operations and Financial Projects.
Your duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following
• Proactively manages Fee collection in line with direction from the Admissions Department
• Proactively manages School Petty cash flow as well as Staff expenses as required
• Assists HR when required in Pay Roll and FFS distribution as well as Supply Staff payment
• Supports the Operations Manager in providing operational support to one or more business units/service lines.
• Provides transactional support and guidance to business units/service lines on policies, procedures etc.
• Supports organizational change initiatives including administration of activities relating to Operations Projects
• Ensures departmental compliance with regulatory requirements
AED 8,000 to 9,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
All employees will embrace Taaleem mission, vision and objectives and be responsible for adhering to the core values of the institution, including:
• Professional, Spirited, Pioneering and Nurturing.
• All employees are also expected to meet the standards of performance outlined in the Organisation-Wide Competencies listed below as applied to the position.
• Customer Service Orientation includes attitude, behavior, interpersonal skill and problem solving that enable an employee to respond to internal and external customer needs and expectations in a positive manner.
• Adaptability including teamwork, flexibility needed to fulfill job responsibilities, adapting to changes in work environment and accepting supervisory feedback.
• Efficiency and Effectiveness includes quantity and quality of desired work, as well as organization skills necessary to perform successfully.
• Essential Job Requirements includes adherence to all relevant policies, procedures and guidelines affecting the work environment, as well as maintenance of required competencies and communication skills.
• Managerial Responsibilities includes overall accountability for assigned work group relative to operational goals, personnel requirements and budgetary constraints.
About the Company
Taaleem’s main activity is the development and management of early childhood, primary and secondary schools. With quality at the forefront of our offering, we tailor each project to answer the specific educational requirements of a wide range of families by offering top international curricula including British, American, the International Baccalaureate and our custom early childhood programme.
Taaleem, which means education in Arabic, is committed to inspiring students and helping them to identify and develop their passions and talents. We only recruit the best international teachers who are capable of delivering our international curricula in a creative and engaging manner.
Taaleem is seeking to raise the educational standards in the region. The combined experience of its core team of senior education leaders in international education policy, operations and global management best practices means Taaleem is well positioned to ensure the creative of truly exceptional schools that satisfy the most comprehensive and exacting education developmental requirements.