Job description / Role
This position is responsible for financial transactional support under the guidance and management of the Finance Manager.
• Process all vendor payments and staff expense claims
• Process fee collection and payment from parents
• Deal with the administration of supply teacher salary/paperwork
• Pro Manage the day to day petty cash system
• Process annual order & supplier payments
• Follow-up accounts receivable
• Prepare refund requests and related protocols in Focus
• Take care of any required data entry and /or changes that need to be made in Focus
• Bachelor Degree in Finance / Accounting
• 4 years experience in a similar role
• Detailed understanding of managing school finances coupled with the ability to keep managers regularly appraised
• Able to follow policy and implement structures from a CO perspective
• Calm and reliable
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to be positive yet assertive
About the Company
Taaleem’s main activity is the development and management of early childhood, primary and secondary schools. With quality at the forefront of our offering, we tailor each project to answer the specific educational requirements of a wide range of families by offering top international curricula including British, American, the International Baccalaureate and our custom early childhood programme.
Taaleem, which means education in Arabic, is committed to inspiring students and helping them to identify and develop their passions and talents. We only recruit the best international teachers who are capable of delivering our international curricula in a creative and engaging manner.
Taaleem is seeking to raise the educational standards in the region. The combined experience of its core team of senior education leaders in international education policy, operations and global management best practices means Taaleem is well positioned to ensure the creative of truly exceptional schools that satisfy the most comprehensive and exacting education developmental requirements.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Admin / Office Manager
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Executive / Personal Assistant (Property/Real Estate Development)
Executive Assistant/Personal Secretary - CEO
Right Calibre Executive Search