Job description / Role
• Coordination and follow-up of various day to day operations of vessels.
• Follow up of operational/voyage instructions to vessels.
• Coordinate with Vessels/ Operators / Agents etc.
• Advising the arrival & departure of nominated vessels to POF & KFK and arranging the formalities.
• Arranging gate passes, offshore passes and loading requests.
• Maritime background and experience from Ship Agency Operations.
• Familiar with Port & local Authorities regulations and procedures.
• Computer literate.
• Good communication skills and command of the in English language (oral and written) .
• Process and system understanding.
• Ability to work under pressure.
About the Company
A leading shipping company in Fujairah.
Middle East Executive
Warehouse Supervisor - Dispatch In-Charge
New East General Trading
Ignite Search & Selection
TGC Middle East