Job description / Role
We are a creative enterprise of planning, design, engineering + project management professionals. We are committed to resolve complexity and realize opportunity in the way clients and partners develop the world. With a sharp sense of purpose we take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to the realization of design and project delivery in the built environment.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Operations Assistant / Driver to join our award-winning team based in Abu Dhabi. This position is responsible for providing support services to ensure our office runs smoothly.
We envisage success in this role to include:
- Awareness of traffic and weather reports to stay up-to-date on road conditions
- Delivering and collecting documents, as required.
- Ensure the vehicle is maintained in terms of servicing, safety, cleanliness and hygiene (interior and exterior) and reporting maintenance issues.
- Driving passengers (including VIPs) as instructed, collecting and delivering documents, etc. in a timely manner.
- Planning journeys, using navigation apps when necessary, ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip and adjusting en-route, if necessary.
- Undertaking / assisting with MEP inspections and associated minor maintenance.
- Implementing and recording PPM.
- Providing in-house reprographics support.
- Assisting with ad hoc administrative duties, as required.
- To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include 2 years' work experience in a similar role with an Industrial training institute diploma in MEP and a clean UAE driving license with more than two years' driving experience in the UAE is essential.
KEO's performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its' contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
About the Company
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to realization of planning, design or project delivery in the built and natural environments. For over 57 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities.
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 225 International Design Firms; in the Top 20 International PM/CM Firms; and by World Architecture as 50th largest global architecture firm and #1 Firm in the Middle East Region in their 2021 WAS 100 Survey.
We invite you to join us.