Job description / Role
We are working with a super bank who attract only the finest in terms of technical capability and a real can do attitude!
The Operations Business Analyst – Payments Processing & Sanctions Operations at the bank will support the Head of Operations for all tasks related to designing and developing KOP’s for the payments processing and sanctions operations, including working with various internal departments to support processing of payments transactions and reviewing and taking appropriate decisions on sanctions alerts. Involves determining the appropriate action and executing those actions based on knowledge and experience in support of the payments processing and sanctions screening activities performed on behalf of the bank.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Working experience in the Payments processing & Sanctions Screening process. ?
• Ability to work in a demanding yet challenging environment???
• Desire/ability to work successfully in a start-up organization and excel in delivery.?
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Experience in working with Internal and External Audit
• Hands on approach, proactive nature, ‘can do’ personality
• Understanding of operations of Cash Management, Trade Finance, Sanctions Ops,
• Self-Motivated, Independent, Creative, Logical
• Flexibility, a strong work ethic, and a good sense of humor are a must.
• Ability to – manage time effectively, set priorities, meet deadlines, learn and adapt change
• Degree (Bachelor or Master) preferably in Commerce, Banking or Business Administration from an accredited college or
• Strong skills in processing high volumes / data
• Around 3-5 years of proven experience in Transaction Banking (Payments & Settlements, Trade Operations, Sanctions Operations)
• Strong Microsoft Office skills
About the Company
With a genuine understanding of what our Clients and Candidates need to succeed, Green Gulf Careers believe that honest and open relationships at every level are paramount to both our success and yours. We have a hugely diverse talent pool and we take the utmost care in matching them to our equally diverse Client base in order to achieve success at every level.
Whilst partnering with organisations across the Gulf, whether it be a SME or a leading Multinational, our team has extensive industry experience and a strong understanding of both the economic trends and cultural business diversities in this region.
When engaging with us, you will deal with a dedicated Consultant who has a strong knowledge of your industry and sector and who will take time to get to know you and your Individual or Company needs. We pride ourselves on our discreet, transparent and service focused approach and to that end, we will form a relationship based on a mutual respect which really assists us understand your requirements. Our experience in industry adds particular value to the recruitment process and whilst we recruit at all levels and disciplines, we offer the same exceptional service levels should you be recruiting a junior member of staff or at Company Director level.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Financial Reporting Analyst