Job description / Role
We are working with a SUPERB client who seek the highest performers both in terms of technical capabilities, attitude and flexibility. In turn they provide a fantastic environment and career path!
The Operations Business Analyst at the bank will support the Head of Operations for all tasks related to designing and developing KOP’s for the client on-boarding process, including working with various internal departments to perform checks on all potential clients and related parties at the client on-boarding stage. Involves determining the appropriate action and executing those actions based on knowledge and experience in support of the client on-boarding activities performed for first time Clients for the bank
The successful candidate will have:
Knowledge & Experience
• Working experience in the client on-boarding process.
• Knowledge of Know Your Customer topic
• Ability to work in a demanding yet challenging environment
• Desire/ability to work successfully in a start-up organization and excel in delivery.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Experience in working with Internal and External Audit
• Hands on approach, proactive nature, ‘can do’ personality
• Experience in working Payments / Trade Operations / Sanctions Operations platforms
• Understanding of operations of Cash Management, Trade Finance, Sanctions Ops,
• Self-Motivated, Independent, Creative, Logical
• Flexibility, a strong work ethic, and a good sense of humor are a must.
• Ability to – manage time effectively, set priorities, meet deadlines, learn and adapt change
• Degree (Bachelor or Master) preferably in Commerce, Banking or Business Administration from an accredited college or University
• Strong skills in processing high volumes / data
• Around 3-5 years of proven experience in the KYC / Client On-Boarding processes.
• Strong Microsoft Office skills
About the Company
With a genuine understanding of what our Clients and Candidates need to succeed, Green Gulf Careers believe that honest and open relationships at every level are paramount to both our success and yours. We have a hugely diverse talent pool and we take the utmost care in matching them to our equally diverse Client base in order to achieve success at every level.
Whilst partnering with organisations across the Gulf, whether it be a SME or a leading Multinational, our team has extensive industry experience and a strong understanding of both the economic trends and cultural business diversities in this region.
When engaging with us, you will deal with a dedicated Consultant who has a strong knowledge of your industry and sector and who will take time to get to know you and your Individual or Company needs. We pride ourselves on our discreet, transparent and service focused approach and to that end, we will form a relationship based on a mutual respect which really assists us understand your requirements. Our experience in industry adds particular value to the recruitment process and whilst we recruit at all levels and disciplines, we offer the same exceptional service levels should you be recruiting a junior member of staff or at Company Director level.
Operations Business Analyst
Green Gulf Careers
|Abu Dhabi||3 Apr|
Senior Operations Officer (Banking)
|Abu Dhabi||25 Mar|
|Abu Dhabi||16 Apr|
Senior Business Analyst
Business Analyst - Program Management