Job description / Role
Looking for an Operations Coordinator who will be part of the UAE operations for Environmental solutions- waste management industry, based at Dubai.
- Prepare the vehicle roster, route map and duty schedule of the drivers and helpers.
- Allocating the designated vehicle as per the client requirement and in charge in monitoring the fleet and manpower accordingly.
- Preparing the Daily collection summary (trip details) and Fleet & Manpower utilization report in excel as well as in company based application and forwarding the report to Operation Manager on daily and weekly basis.
- Data entries of Trip sheets/Waste Manifest form/Disposal coupons/Fuel consumption/ in excel format as well as in company based application and filing.
- Coordinating with Workshop team for vehicle repair, maintenance, etc. to ensure the entire vehicle to be on road.
- Monitor renewal of Company Permit to practice waste management activities, all types of vehicles for waste transportation and Renewal of GPS device of the vehicles.
- Planning and scheduling the trips , managing daily collection fleet and routes.
- Analyzing route capacity and coordinate with other teams.
Ideal candidate must have:
- Bachelor's Degree graduate or diploma Holder with Valid UAE Driving license
- Preferably with at least 3-5 years’ of experience in Waste Management Operations
- Experience in Fleet Management preferably in waste management industry
- Experience in operational management for Waste Collection
About the Company
The Dulsco story began in 1935 when Mohammed Khan Abdulla Mirza Abdulla, the father of the present Chairman of Dulsco, Abdul Aziz Mohammed Khan Abdulla, appointed some able-bodied men to row their dhows through the Dubai Creek to a British India Steam Navigation Company owned ship at anchor in the Arabian Gulf, and bring ashore its cargo of foodstuff and clothing. Our stevedoring service launched then is still one of the many services that we provide. We consider ourselves the oldest stevedoring company in Dubai.
By the 1970s and the opening of Port Rashid in Dubai, we were a full-fledged stevedoring company serving the port. We started providing more manpower services by the 80s and became one of the earliest human resource management companies in Dubai.
In the 90s we began providing manpower outsourcing services and later we added waste management and other services to our portfolio. In 2005, Dulsco became a limited liability company and expanded its services to include all the emirates and neighbouring Gulf countries and today is one of the foremost HR solutions provider and recruitment agencies in Dubai.