Job description / Role
- Provide day-to-day support for the Hotel Manager and hotel in order that the most professional & caring image is portrayed to our internal & external customers at all times.
- Assist the Complex Hotel Manager in the efficient management of the hotel, by organizing the office, general administrative responsibilities including report writing correspondence, memos, appointments, responding on online guest reviews on the behalf of management whilst maintaining complete confidentiality at all times.
Ensure professional & effective communication:
- That all incoming calls are promptly answered in the agreed manner.
- All messages are noted & dealt with accordingly
- To make appointments on behalf of the Hotel Manager
- That guest's complaints are handled immediately
- Liaises with all Operational Department Heads to follow up on ant pending issues on behalf of the Hotel Manager.
- Level of Education Bachelor / Licence Areas of study Administration, Secretarial Professional experiences 1 to 2 years
Essential and optional requirements
- Good interpersonal skills and self-confident
- Guest oriented and service minded, with attention to quality
- Good presentation
- A thorough and organized approach
- Self driven
- Power Point
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.