Job description / Role
- To effectively handle client’s ground transportation reservations globally.
- Process incoming email/phone reservations and amendments in a correct and timely manner.
- Handle client or supplier queries.
- Advise clients on feasibility of schedules, checking for discrepancies.
- Follow-up on missing information to fully complete each booking.
- Provide quotes as required.
- Work with existing supply chain and source new suppliers when necessary.
- Write detailed handovers to UK/weekend staff when applicable
- Flawless communication with all clients exhausting all channels to inform on live issues.
- Record incident reports in the system.
- Relevant notes on all control jobs.
- Client confirmations to be sent only once and within one hour
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, clients and suppliers.
- Inform sales team of account progress and arising issues
- As part of a team be prepared to share workload of other staff in their absence.
- Reporting to: Manager
- Subordinates: N/A
- Number required: 5
- Duration: Permanent Position
- Desired start date: 1st April 2020
- Probation: 3 Months
- Working Hours: Shift Patters
- Travel requirements: Potential Travel to UK, Asia & USA
- Gross monthly base salary: TBC
- Commission / Bonus: Yes
- Must have an exceptional eye for detail.
- PC literate, familiarity with the Microsoft Office suite is essential.
- Excellent organisational skills and prioritising abilities.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Confident communicator.
- Fluency in a second language is advantageous (English, Mandarin, Cantonese and Japanese)
About the Company
TBR Global Chauffeuring (TBR) is a ground transportation company with an obsession for quality control and service.
Established in 1991 and headquartered in Glasgow, TBR has developed and expanded into a truly global organisation, operating in 3000 cities with offices across the world, including London, Manchester, Boston, Hong Kong, Dubai, Singapore and Shanghai.
The leading provider of ground transportation for international financial roadshows, specialist event organisers and the global corporate travel market, TBR has a strong client focus and highly trained chauffeurs, serving high profile events, blue chip organisations and major investment banks.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||5 May|