Job description / Role
- Handle client or supplier queries by processing incoming email/phone reservations and amendments in a correct and timely manner.
- Advise clients on feasibility of schedules, checking for discrepancies.
- Follow-up on missing information to fully complete each booking.
- Provide quotes as required.
- Work with existing supply chain in cooperation
- Write detailed handovers to UK/APAC/US staff when applicable
- Flawless communication with all clients exhausting all channels to inform on live issues.
- Record incident reports in the system on time
- Record relevant notes on all control jobs.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, clients and suppliers.
- Inform sales team of account progress and arising issues
- As part of a team be prepared to share workload of other staff in their absence.
- Probation: 3 Months
- Working Hours: Shift Patters
- Must have an exceptional eye for detail.
- PC literate, familiarity with the Microsoft Office suite is essential.
- Excellent organisational skills and prioritising abilities.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Confident communicator.
- Fluency in a second language other than English is advantageous (Mandarin, Cantonese or Japanese)
About the Company
TBR Global Chauffeuring (TBR) is a ground transportation company with an obsession for quality control and service.
Established in 1991 and headquartered in Glasgow, TBR has developed and expanded into a truly global organisation, operating in 3000 cities with offices across the world, including London, Manchester, Boston, Hong Kong, Dubai, Singapore and Shanghai.
The leading provider of ground transportation for international financial roadshows, specialist event organisers and the global corporate travel market, TBR has a strong client focus and highly trained chauffeurs, serving high profile events, blue chip organisations and major investment banks.