Job description / Role
Position Title: Operations Coordinator (Licensing)
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: up to 8,000 AED all inclusive depending on experience and qualifications
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
About the Client:
A prominent business set up consultancy agency catering to businesses in different industries all across UAE.
• Diligently verifies, gathers and researches relevant information and procedures related to business activities that the clients wish to undertake under their trade licenses.
• Collects information and provides regular updates regarding standard operating procedures, rules and regulations and any other new information that can impact company operations.
• Submits and gathers all the documents required for new work and business, including residency permits and other visas, Licenses and guarantees that these are handled and processed on time.
• Diligently follows-up with operations team, official approvals and permits, to prevent unnecessary violations.
• Accurately prepares and processes required legal documents like rent contract attestation in government agencies.
• Dealing with the law firms related to the operations enquires.
• When the need arises, represent the company at different offices
• Meets with the clients / authorities rep to assist them with their business transactions.
• Open to ARABIC nationality
• Male/Female, 40 years old and below
• Bachelor’s degree in any relevant field
• At least 2 years of UAE experience in licensing procedures with local government agencies
• Excellent written and oral and communication skills in both English and Arabic
• Must have a solid background on UAE labor law and knowledge in the licensing procedures and requirements in the UAE
• Experience in business set-up consultancies is an advantage
• Proficient in using Microsoft Office applications
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.