Job description / Role
Plans directs and controls all functions and operations of the Olefins & Alkylates, RFCC Units, utilising technical and problem solving skills along with specialised engineering knowledge, to ensure the department’s projects are budgeted, planned and implemented, to achieve reliable, efficient and optimum operations.
Ensures and maintains maximum unit capacities and quality products as per company specifications.
Provides leadership in emergency situations and re-establishes normal operations as quickly as possible.
• Should be experienced in Olefins &Alkylates, RFCC Units.
• B.Sc. in Chemical Engineering or equivalent.
• 12 years’ experience in refinery / gas processing plant operations of which 5 years
• should have been at management level.
• Familiar with international and UAE refinery industry standards and protocols.
• Have knowledge of the Oil and Gas Industry
• High level of relevant technical knowledge and application
• Excellent organisational, management and planning skills
• Proven ability to educate and motivate
• Data analysis and report writing skills
• Full knowledge of DCS
• Must have good computer skills eg. MS Office, MAXIMO
• Ability to build relationships with staff and contractors with a focus on collaboration.
• Quick and sound decision making and judgement
• Ability to manage multiple priorities
• Ability to engage in technical discussion and run meetings with engineers and Contractors
About the Company
Davidson Consulting disrupts traditional consulting with an innovative approach based on human centered principals following the Davidson Code, our ethical guidelines. Our growth is fueled by the talent of our consultants who combine education and excellence with professional expertise. On top of that, what distingues Davidson is our passion for what we do. The result? We have been awarded best place to work in Europe 2016 and for three consecutive years. This allow us to attract and keep the best talents from all over the world. As we love what we do, our partners share with us whatever challenge they want to address. Our geeks are excited by words that might seem exotic like ’’Data Science’’, ’’Big Data’’, ’’Digital’’, ’’IoT’’ and our engineers are thrilled by innovative EPCC projects, BIM methodology. Combining their ideas and their strengths, they can achieve masterpieces in the Industrial Internet. Davidson also invests in the digital ecosystem thus injecting capital into 10 innovative start-ups. But action talks louder than words so this is what we do: - Data Science: creation of a data product factories in order to build new digital business models (Telco) and creation of a Customer Analytics as a Service, CaaS (Retail) - Big Data: data collection, data cleansing, data monetization for digital marketing (Media) - Digital: Data Architecture, Web-Development, Business Analysis and Project Management for a Transformation Program (Insurance) - IoT: deployment and monetization of the first LoRa Network in France (Telco) - EPCC (Engineering Procurement Construction and Commissioning): solar energy powered seawater reverse osmosis (Clean Tech) and automatic metro (Smart Mobility) - Industrial Internet: Predictive Maintenance (Oil&Gas) and investment in the startup Uwinloc in the Indoor location system using low cost battery-less tags
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
General Manager - Freight
Middle East Executive
Vice President - Operations Improvement & Strategy - Industrial Goods
NSI & Bluefin Talent