Job description / Role
Primarily responsible for the coordination across the group, providing operational support and information to the Management Team. The Operations Director will be responsible for leading the company's day-to-day operations.
* Improve operational and strategic performance.
* Ensure coordination and collaboration between business units and cross-functional support areas and to lead the execution of strategies developed by the senior management team.
* Evaluate regularly the efficiency of business procedures according to organizational objectives and apply improvements
* Develop, implement and maintain knowledge of company policies, procedures and processes.
* Manage relationships/agreements with external partners/vendors
* Provide operational leadership and business acumen to all areas of the Group and working cross functionally as a strong business partner to the Group CFO
* Define the role and responsibilities, recruit, manage, and measure KPIs of the team members to deliver the key objectives.
* Ensure that the company runs with legality and conformity to established regulations
* Bringing broad business and operational acumen in order to cover all aspects of operations.
* Build a best-in-class operational organisation/ team bringing increased efficiency, visibility, quality, customer service, compliance and predictability of service delivery, systems and processes.
* Implement internal controls and risk management strategies - ensures the integrity of operational delivery through implementing appropriate policies, procedures and systems, in accordance with required health & safety, regulatory and other risk management principles.
* Accountable for customer satisfaction in terms of service and value for all associated support services.
* Work in collaboration with the company's other functional areas to ensure effective delivery of all aspects of the operational plan.
* Ensure optimal deployment of resources to achieve business goals.
* Lead weekly departmental meetings and actively participate in other meetings (internal & external) as and when required.
* Experience in the UAE/Region is strongly desired.
* Track record of successfully leading an effective team, enabling the team to perform well on an individual and collective basis.
* Experience of meeting and exceeding challenging objectives and targets that contribute significantly to organisational performance.
* Experience within a sporting organisation is desired.
* Proven experience of an effective approach to problem solving that contributes to the overall performance of the organisation.
* Knowledge of the industry's legal rules and guidelines
* In depth experience of diverse business functions and principles (e.g. supply chain, finance, customer service etc.)
* Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics Key Competencies
* Must demonstrate operational capability and an ability to lead a team with a reputation for outstanding execution.
* Strong commercial awareness.
* Project management skills - ability to coordinate complex and multiple projects.
* BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field; MSc/MA will be a plus
* 7+ years post-qualification desirable.
* Project Management qualification advantageous.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Operations Manager / COO
A Leading Contemporary Luxury Fashion Brand In The UAE.
General Operations Manager
A Leading Packaging Services Company In The UAE
|Saudi Arabia||27 Mar|
Chief Executive Officer
Apple Search & Selection
Senior Manager Strategy & Marketing Excellence