Job description / Role
Job Title: Operations Executive
In this role, the candidate will work with onsite promoters, partners, and superiors within the team to help manage SWANs launch preparation and ground operations with effective operating procedures.
As a leader on ground, the employee will ensure standard operating procedures are followed and identify inefficiencies in workflow to drive a team and aim to head towards continuous improvement. To collaborate with peers and share best practices to help design practical yet innovative operating procedures.
- Own pre-launch and post-launch activities based on a defined checklist
- Collaboration with vendors/partners to capture requirements, feedbacks for rapid service improvement
- Work closely with the merchandising and deployment team on ground for any offline branding executions
- Medium level qualification on MS Excel usage
- Weekly/monthly financial reconciliations support
- Work in an ambiguous environment to understand current process, define process, and work with senior leadership in capturing value for a long-term project
- 2.5+ years experience in the e-commerce space (online grocery, Hyper/supermarket experience preferably)
About the Company
Algorythma is a first-rate end-to-end technology service company, Algorythma creates impactful products backed with experience from leading corporations and institutions across the globe.
Our team is passionate, highly skilled and specialized when it comes to creating technologies that deliver turnkey solutions and lead corporations through elevating change on a large scale. It's worth mentioning that, the team is driven by the desire to build exceptional products. We are committed to building market leaders in industries we operate, and we continue to evolve our technology and business models to deliver value to our eco-system.
At Algorythma, technology is at the heart of all that we do. From identifying issues that impact lives, to supporting experts in creating solutions, we focus on building products and teams that transform industries and the boundaries of business with technology.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
HR Admin & Assistant