Job description / Role
Position: Operations Executive
Reporting Manager: General Manager
Location: IFZA Headquarter, Dubai
• We are looking for an organized, analytical coordinator with exceptional communication and problem-solving skills who can provide administrative support to the Operations Team on day to day activities including document checking related to License and Immigration.
• To succeed in this position, you should be committed to providing attentive support for internal and external parties and ensuring consistent, efficient operations. You should be courteous, analytical, proactive, and organized.
• Must have 1-3 years of experience within operations. If you have experience in the Free Zone sector, then this will be a massive advantage. Fluency in the English language is a must.
The training will be in our Corporate office in Motor City, Dubai for 1-2 months depending on your experience. Once the training is completed then you will be relocated permanently to Fujairah. This will be evaluated on a case to case situation depending on the candidates experience.
Salary: Compensation commensurate with experience
• Quality control of the Licensing & Immigration process
• Follow up on objectives for Licensing & Immigration processes
• Optimize the work flow for Licensing & Immigration
• Liaison with the sales support department in Dubai
• Prepare statistics as part of our Management Information System
• Experience within an operations team
• Bonus if you have Experience from a Free Zone entity or similar company that is familiar with Trade Licenses and Immigration processes
• Fluent in English – verbally as well as in writing
• Excellent in proof reading in English
• Excellent in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point and Access)
• Systematic and well organized
• Excellent communication skills
About the Company
A leading investment hub in the UAE.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||9 Jan|