Job description / Role
Position Title: Operations Executive
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: up to 5,000 AED all-inclusive depending on experience and qualifications
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
About the Client:
A prominent business set up consultancy agency catering to businesses in different industries all across UAE.
• Performs general clerical duties to include but not limited to photocopying, faxing, mail distribution and filing
• Creates and modifies various documents using Microsoft Office
• Maintains, retrieves, and organizes records and filing systems
• Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, recordkeeping systems, forms control, office layout, and budgetary and personnel requirements, implementing changes
• Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions
• Provides information by answering questions and requests
• Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects, expediting
• work results
• Liaises with clients regarding their enquiries; face-to-face, or via email
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Provides support to the Operations team
AED 3,000 to 5,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Male/Female, 40 years old and below
• A graduate of any relevant field
• Minimum 3 years of UAE experience in handling Visa, Quota and etc.
• Excellent communication and administration skills
• Must have a keen attention to detail and knowledge in the Visa procedures and requirements in the UAE
• Proficient in using Microsoft Office applications
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts