Job description / Role
• End to end management of the related parties for order completion
• Coordination with the supplier and the customer for the execution of all aspects of the trade
• Manage the documentations involved for letter of credit, cargo loading & discharge operations
• Coordinate with respective parties for break bulk and bulk vessel chartering, loading & discharge operations
• Coordinate with external surveyors for various survey requirement
• Negotiate rates with third party logistics & inspection service providers & vendors
• Coordinate with various departments internally for the smooth and efficient trade flow
• Maintain accurate data in system as per company policy and prepare necessary reports
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree and proficient in MS office and international trade
• Minimum 5 years of work experience in supply chain/Logistics operations of Bulk Liquid Chemicals or similar trading operations
• Knowledge of letter of credit and related banking activities
• Knowledge of Chartering of Bulk liquid vessels, Demurrage etc.
• Knowledge of surveyor appointment and related activities.
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to prioritize workload to meet requests on a short notice
• Strong analytical skills and meticulous in work
• Person who is proactive and quick to learn and adapt
• Ability to establish and maintain good relationship with all the parties involved
• Knowledge of Hindi
About the Company
We're a global trading firm specializing in the Petrochemicals industry. We partner with leading manufacturers with the goal of providing reliable services that enables them to focus on their core business. These services encompass logistics, financing, market intelligence and wholistic risk management driven by our years of expertise in this industry.
Our management team has spent decades fostering deep relationships with our suppliers and customers to ensure that they always have access to a wide berth of products at competitive prices. As a result, we can source and distribute products globally while always ensuring that quality, quantity, and timing requirements are met.
Admin / Operations Support - People of Determination
Al Futtaim Colas
Supply Chain Lead
Value Tech Consulting