Job description / Role
• To Back-up Sales Coordinator to provide answers to booking enquiries from customers. This will require to be 100% informed about our Yachts, partners Yachts, Catering packages of Food & Beverages
• To input Captain’s Logbook in MS Excel
• To monitor cash flow and to input data in Google Sheets
• To liaise with external contractor regarding VAT Reporting
• To control GPS tracking on a daily basis ensuring that all trips are registered in the booking calendar
• To maintain database of customers updated, along with competitors, agents, partners excel.
Invoicing / Confirmations duties
• To send email booking confirmations to customers
• To reply to specific group chats about recurrent enquiries
• To ensure smooth customer journey: face situations and find out solutions.
• To contact potential business partners (agencies, hotels, tour operators) through Calls, Emails, Meetings
• To send Company Proposals Emails, Prepare contracts, Set-up meetings and follow-up on agreements
• To perform ad hoc tasks subjects to management’s requests assigned through Wunderlist
• To assist in company events preparations by posting online, find and welcome the guests
• To perform ad hoc tasks i.e.: money collection, money deposit, Items collection, calendar keeping, meeting setup, purchase of items, and any other task might be assigned to you
• To follow-up on tasks assigned to other members of the team (work through Calendar & Wunderlist)
• To attend meetings with management, to write notes and to note tasks
• To set-up and follow up on management calendar and agenda, and provide help when needed
Compensation and Benefits
• 3,000AED to 4,000AED Basic Salary
• Commission on own Sales leads close. There is no cap to commission earnings
• Bonus on new contracts closings
• Yearly and Discretional bonuses
• Possibility to avail of Staff Accommodation for AED 1000/mo only
• FREE Metro/Tram/Bus card for unlimited usage
• You will be provided of all the IT equipment to perform your duties: ie. Company phone with Internet Data; company Laptop.
• 30 days holidays (no public holidays)
• Employment Visa
• Numerous extra benefits, perks and sales competitions with prizes
• The best goal achievement parties in Dubai
• Attendance to company lunches, dinners and events
• Autonomy in own work, complexity, direct connection of effort/reward
AED 3,000 to 4,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Attested Bachelor’s degree, preferably in communication, business or languages
• Networking and interpersonal skills (Emotional Intelligence)
• Organizational and Problem Solving skills
• MS Excel, Calendar
• Customer Service orientation
About the Company
Swisslinx Middle East is a leading executive search firm in the region. We specialise in recruitment solutions, talent acquisition and career advice across a wide range of markets within the financial services sector.
We are located in the heart of the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) which gives us unrivalled access to onshore Middle Eastern clients and candidates. We also partner with clients in London, Zurich, Geneva, Zug, Frankfurt and Paris and have been instrumental in establishing onshore Middle Eastern and Emerging Market teams.
We believe in building long-term relationships with our clients helping them develop successful, sustainable businesses. Transparency, trust and discretion drive the way in which we mediate between clients and candidates and ensure we consistently deliver results.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Petrochem Middle East
HR and Administration Assistant
A Leader in Providing Air Purification and Control Solutions
Alpha Group (Alpha Flight Services UAE)