Job description / Role
Reporting to: Head Manager
Other interactions: Logistics and Messenger
Working Hours: as per UAE Rules
• Handling export & import operation activities
• Maintenance of Customs duty / documents
• Handling customs clearance process and Freight forwarding of Sea & air
• Managing customs bill of entry through E-Mirsal
AED 3,000 to 5,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• University Qualifications: any degree or diploma, Indians are preferred
• Nature and length of previous experience: minimum 2 years
• Specialist knowledge: custom clearance, documentation & Freight forwarding of Sea & air
• Soft Skills and Personality traits: good communication skill
• Age Range: minimum 20 to 35
• Gender Preference: none
• Language Fluency: english
• Should be in UAE
• Should be from Freight forwarding
About the Company
Spectrum Talent Management is a Global Recruitment firm with strong capabilities in Executive Search, Global Migrations, Contract Staffing and managing complete talent supply chains.
Founded in 2008, we are a growing, yet mature service firm specializing in staffing requirements of global organizations. Our leadership and high acceptance in the market is evident by the phenomenal growth that we have demonstrated in just few years of our inception. From permanent hiring to flexi staffing, payroll management to RPO, the orbit of the value add that we provide our customers with, has always evolved and diversified from time to time, thereby letting us with all the more reasons to be on the preferred choice of our customers for their most crucial talent related requirements.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Big Fish Recruitment