Job description / Role
• Achieving optimal client and patient satisfaction and a good working environment to attain all set objectives.
• Should run hospitality services of the hospital in accordance with the standard operating procedures and policies as set out by the company.
• Implementation of optimal and attractive products and services required to address the hospital's target groups, based on pre-agreed marketing plans and budgets.
• Introduce innovative solutions to continually upgrade the services to the patients and their guests.
• Will have overall responsibility for managing both, the revenue and cost elements of the facility assigned.
• Will oversees the day-to-day operations of the business which will include food services and cleaning.
• Regularly, responsible for effective planning, delegating, coordinating, staffing, organizing, and decision making to attain desirable profit-making results for the facility assigned.
AED 15,000 to 25,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: family benefits
• At least 3-5 years’ experience working in a similar position in a hospital or catering company segment is a must
• 1-2 years Healthcare or catering industry experience is desirable
• Previous experience in high quality F&B service and cleaning operation and administration with a track record in maintenance of quality food production, good cleaning , service delivery, team member performance and patient satisfaction.
About the Company
Excelsior is a bespoke HR and recruitment consultancy, specialising in the Security, Facilities Management, Education and Automotive sectors. Excelsior provides a high quality, reliable and affordable solution to companies in these sectors.
Exciting opportunities and market insights will be regularly posted on this page. If you are a talented individual looking for a change, then our highly experienced Consultants are ready to match you with an exciting new career opportunity.