Job description / Role
Fetchr is looking for an Operations Intern for a period of one month. This is a great opportunity to gain working knowledge in the Logistics industry, especially for students and freshers. Candidates should be open to working in shifts.
Location: Dubai Investment Park
- Monitor the call center agents and their performance.
- Ensure all reports are updated and are sent internally to the appropriate stakeholders on time.
- Ensure all the client SLAs are met.
- Keep track of all vendor drivers and their performance.
- Responsible to update the driver schedule and roster.
- Escalate all tech related issues to the tech team and coordinate with different stakeholders for smooth operations.
- Follow up with client when required.Follow up with drivers when required.
- Good communication skills: Verbal and written
- UAE Location Knowledge
- MS Excel Skills
- Open to work night shift (12am - 10am)
- Working 6 days a week
About the Company
Fetchr is a tech company revolutionizing the world of delivery across emerging markets where there are no physical addresses. In fact, half the world's population has no physical address. Fetchr has the technical solution by eliminating the need for a physical address and deliver to wherever you are. Our patented solution has changed the traditional method of delivery.
Fetchr is the first Middle Eastern company ever to be backed by the most successful venture capitalists from Silicon Valley. Sending and receiving packages has never been this seamless. Established in the UAE in 2012, we've grown to over 3000 employees spread across seven countries and growing rapidly.