A Leading Holding Company in the UAE
Abu Dhabi, UAE
• Responsible for planning, organizing, leading and controlling the activities of the Facilities Services Department to ensure sustainable service delivery complying with all existing regulations regarding business unit activities while meeting annual business unit objectives.
• Bachelors of Science in Engineering, Environmental management is preferred
• Minimum 10-15 years in Facilities Services delivery, of which 5 years in management role and Facility Management Industry
• Experience of working with budgets
• Knowledge of local market suppliers for the aforementioned services, writing Standard Operating Procedures and implementing performance metrics
About the Company
We are a holding company based in Abu Dhabi which supports two companies under our management operating in Hospitality & Facilities Management
In Hospitality, we are unique in our services and clientele with a vision to meet world class hospitality standards. It is all made possible by our team of dedicated professionals and specialists from all over the world. We operate and manage exclusive properties with top class hospitality standards where quality of service is of prime importance and major success factor in achieving our performance goals.
In Facilities Management, we provide our services to VIP clients with a highly ambitious business strategy for the UAE and plans to expand its operations globally. Quality of our workmanship and caliber of our people are the success factors in achieving our business goals.
Big Fish Recruitment
|Abu Dhabi||14 Feb|
A Leading Multi-National Organization Based in Dubai
One of the Leading Relocation Companies in UAE
Assistant Operations Manager
Quest HR Services
Country Manager / Business Development