Job description / Role
Objective: To direct and control the day-to-day operations of the Environmental Solutions business to ensure operational efficiency, cost effective use of resources, and to provide quality service to the clients.
• Innovate in establishing enhanced service delivery norms.
• Provide new and improved methods of operation and work practices for the business.
• Develop an integrated scheduling of the transport section to ensure that the best possible usage of company resources.
• Manage and motivate the operational workforce such as the staff, drivers and other employees.
• Monitor and implement efficient fuel management practices.
• Implement and improvise systems such as skip management and GPS tracking.
• Provide advice and guidance to staff on all operational issues.
• Introduce and maintain effective quality, health, safety and environment practices.
• Being the connection point between sales and operations team.
• Responsible for the operational efficiency & productivity enhancement.
• Optimization of routes/equipment/staff .
• Other responsibilities as maybe assigned from time to time.
Incumbent must have:
• B.E / B.Tech (preferably Mechanical or Automobile)
• 8 to 12 years of experience managing Operations and heading a team
• Experience as a Operations Manager in Waste management Industry in UAE
• Excellent communication skills
• Interpersonal skills and leadership skills
About the Company
The Dulsco story began in 1935 when Mohammed Khan Abdulla Mirza Abdulla, the father of the present Chairman of Dulsco, Abdul Aziz Mohammed Khan Abdulla, appointed some able-bodied men to row their dhows through the Dubai Creek to a British India Steam Navigation Company owned ship at anchor in the Arabian Gulf, and bring ashore its cargo of foodstuff and clothing. Our stevedoring service launched then is still one of the many services that we provide. We consider ourselves the oldest stevedoring company in Dubai.
By the 1970s and the opening of Port Rashid in Dubai, we were a full-fledged stevedoring company serving the port. We started providing more manpower services by the 80s and became one of the earliest human resource management companies in Dubai.
In the 90s we began providing manpower outsourcing services and later we added waste management and other services to our portfolio. In 2005, Dulsco became a limited liability company and expanded its services to include all the emirates and neighbouring Gulf countries and today is one of the foremost HR solutions provider and recruitment agencies in Dubai.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Ziad Galadari Group
Office Operations Manager
Swisslinx Middle East
Supply Logistics Manager (12 Month Contract)
Middle East Executive