Job description / Role
Engage Selection are recruiting on behalf of a leading international, British managed facilities service provider. Our client are looking to appoint an experienced Operations Manager into the business - preferably with regional experience. For the right candidate, the role could eventually lead to a General Manager position. The successful candidate will be able to drive the businessmen forward whilst also improving inefficiencies to extract more value from the current projects.
- At least 5 years relevant experience in a senior managerial role for Facilities Management in the UAE
- Technical degree highly beneficial, other qualifications can be considered
- Experienced in TFM, able to input across the full range of hard and soft services
- Able to manage all aspects of a facilities management business
- Strong P&L focus, able to analyse and make changes where possible the current business practices
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.