Job description / Role
• Managing the complete Logistics UAE & GCC with company trucks as well as out sourced permanently or adhoc basis. If any issue to be resolved ASAP.
• To handle a team of supervisors & drivers/helpers, make sure all supervisors are performing the job as per the assignment and within the time frame.
• To manage the operations cost efficiently with in the time frame & Identifying cost reduction initiatives.
• To make sure the diesel is utilized as per the requirement and same to be crossed with set bench marks.
• Planning and scheduling the delivery of customers, allotment of supervisors, location and trucks in the most optimum way.
• Negotiating the services and prices of vendors (haulage companies.)
• Coordinating with Sales department, for executing and releasing orders as per the orders.
• Sales report (DVR) on daily basis for management review.
• Leave management of operations team in coordination with HR.
• To check all vouchers related to reimbursement and payments.
• To make sure all processes are well followed up by the team without any failure. Here processes are referred to ISO and HACCP standards.
• To monitor the functioning and working of Garage and Customs Clearance Team.
• To make sure all vehicles passing are done within the time limits to avoid any kind of fine.
• All required food distribution permissions should be available and vehicles to be moved accordingly, company will not be paying any fine on account of above violations.
• To make sure all other mandatory documents related to staff / vehicle are available all the time, for escalation coordinate with PRO.
• Responsibility of quality checks; to maintain ISO standards.
• Post graduate / Graduate in Logistics
• Min 5 years of experience in Logistics/Transportation & 3PL is needed
• Excellent communication and Negotiation skills
• Languages – English, Hindi
• Valid UAE Driving License
About the Company
TAMEEM was found in mid of 1976 by its Chairman Humaid Abdulla Al Mazroua as Shipchandlers & General Suppliers. In 1984 the company expanded its activities.
TAMEEM diversified its activities by expanding its offering high quality goods and services to its clients creating a good name in the business.
The Group main areas of businesses are Shipchandling, Shipping Related Activities, Contracting of normal Construction, and Road Projects, General trading, Real estate development, Cold Store & Logistics Services.
The Companies were spread in Sharjah, Ajman, Dhaid and Fujairah. To co-ordinate the activities and to have effective control and shifting all operating divisions under one roof. As a result development of TAMEEM Centre and completed in 2003 with Ground floor, Mezz. floor and 72 Studio Flats in Three Floors and 7500 Mt Storage facilities includes Dry/Cold, at Sharjah, Industrial Area 11, Emirates Road as well as Group Head Office.
Manpower Middle East
Warehouse Operation Manager
One of the Largest Suppliers of Commercial Vehicle Spare Parts in UAE
Mohamed Hareb Al Otaiba
Customer Service & Logistics Manager