Job description / Role
• Managing the complete Logistics UAE & GCC with company trucks as well as out sourced permanently or adhoc basis. If any issue to be resolved ASAP.
• To handle a team of supervisors & drivers/helpers, make sure all supervisors are performing the job as per the assignment and within the time frame.
• To manage the operations cost efficiently with in the time frame & Identifying cost reduction initiatives.
• To make sure the diesel is utilized as per the requirement and same to be crossed with set bench marks.
• Planning and scheduling the delivery of customers, allotment of supervisors, location and trucks in the most optimum way.
• Negotiating the services and prices of vendors (haulage companies.)
• Coordinating with Sales department, for executing and releasing orders as per the orders.
• Sales report (DVR) on daily basis for management review.
• Leave management of operations team in coordination with HR.
• To check all vouchers related to reimbursement and payments.
• To make sure all processes are well followed up by the team without any failure. Here processes are referred to ISO and HACCP standards.
• To monitor the functioning and working of Garage and Customs Clearance Team.
• To make sure all vehicles passing are done within the time limits to avoid any kind of fine.
• All required food distribution permissions should be available and vehicles to be moved accordingly, company will not be paying any fine on account of above violations.
• To make sure all other mandatory documents related to staff / vehicle are available all the time, for escalation coordinate with PRO.
• Responsibility of quality checks; to maintain ISO standards.
• Post graduate / Graduate in Logistics
• Min 5 years of experience in Logistics/Transportation & 3PL is needed
• Excellent communication and Negotiation skills
• Languages – English, Hindi
• Valid UAE Driving License
About the Company
TAMEEM was found in mid of 1976 by its Chairman Humaid Abdulla Al Mazroua as Shipchandlers & General Suppliers. In 1984 the company expanded its activities.
TAMEEM diversified its activities by expanding its offering high quality goods and services to its clients creating a good name in the business.
The Group main areas of businesses are Shipchandling, Shipping Related Activities, Contracting of normal Construction, and Road Projects, General trading, Real estate development, Cold Store & Logistics Services.
The Companies were spread in Sharjah, Ajman, Dhaid and Fujairah. To co-ordinate the activities and to have effective control and shifting all operating divisions under one roof. As a result development of TAMEEM Centre and completed in 2003 with Ground floor, Mezz. floor and 72 Studio Flats in Three Floors and 7500 Mt Storage facilities includes Dry/Cold, at Sharjah, Industrial Area 11, Emirates Road as well as Group Head Office.