Job description / Role
Directs company operations as per the standard and direction set by the Managing Director. Liaise with in-house and external stakeholders, involves in making important policy and strategic decisions. Instrumental in providing support to Customer Service Department, Import/Export Department, IT Department, Admin Department, HR Department & Warehouse Division. Promoting and developing talents to support various departmental activities.
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
• Oversee departmental activities. Assist and resolve concerns of various departments.
• Attend to and address concerns raised by internal and external stakeholders.
• Deliver the outcomes expected from assigned projects. Example: IT Projects, Overseas Projects.
• Establish and implement departmental policies, goals, objectives conferring with organizational goals.
• Develop, implement and rectify, where necessary, procedures increasing overall efficiency and effectiveness of business processes.
• Engage and conduct meetings with in-house and external parties to address existing concerns, capitalize opportunities and/or building alliances.
• Ensure that the company is in line with all legal and regulatory requirements in place.
• Approve payments for all third party payments.
• Promote activities in line with company’s culture and policies.
• Determine staffing requirements, interview, hire and train new employees.
• Manage staff, prepare work schedules and assign specific duties to staffs.
• Interview and approve candidates for screening by Managing Director.
• Review financial statements, sales reports, management reports and other performance data to measure productivity, goal achievement and identify areas of improvement.
• Ad-hoc duties as required by Managing Director.
• Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, economics, or business administration or related field. Post graduate degree and/or Professional certification/ license such as Qualified Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) will be a plus.
• Age: 30 Years & Above
• Industry Knowledge: Trading Sector (Experienced with Importing and Exporting activities).
• ERP Knowledge: Proficient user of any ERP system (Preferable SAP B1)
About the Company
A leading packaging services company in the UAE.