Job description / Role
• Should have a strong skill in Client Relation Management.
• Good knowledge in Contracting field.
• Should have knowledge in Finance Analysis and Contracts.
• Facility Management functions: Transportation and Accommodation
• Dealing with Vendors / Suppliers
• Labor handling activities
• Good Team Leader.
• Ability to handle high volume of Employee
• Decision Maker
• Research, implement and administer all company benefit plans.
• Maintain all personnel policies and procedures and provide guidance and interpretation to staff.
• Maintain knowledge of industry trends and make recommendations to Management Team and Board of Directors for improvement of organization’s policies, procedures and practices on personnel matters.
• Bachelor’s degree holder / Masters
• Minimum of 7 years’ experience in Labor Supply / Construction
• Minimum of 7 years’ experience in Office Management or Operations Management.
• Working knowledge of HR functions, Client Relation Management, MS Office. Accounting software knowledge a plus.
• Strong written and verbal communications skills.
• Ability to present to Senior Management team and Board of Directors.
• Strong interpersonal skills and adept at employee relations including conflict resolution.
• Client focused, customer service disposition.
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple projects simultaneously and exercise confidentiality.
• Highly organized and self-motivated.
• Demonstrated commitment to working with a diverse staff.
• Knowledge of payroll software, a plus.
This description is intended to indicate the kinds of work duties that will be required in this position. It is not intended to limit, or in any way modify, the rights of any supervisor to assign, direct, and contract work of staff under his supervision.
About the Company
HR Consultancy focused multi business group
- Soundlines is a conglomerate with HR Consultancy as its flagship business.
- We have been involved in HR consultancy and cross border placements for over 14+ years.
- We offer our clients focused services that benefit their business by way of the right personnel who are tested and proven. This increases productivity and improves the company’s performance.
- Soundlines has its presence in multiple countries including Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, UAE, Qatar, India, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka & Korea.
- Soundlines is specialised in recruiting large numbers of personnel within a short time frame.
- We have young & dynamic teams that are fully dedicated and oriented towards ensuring client delight at all cost.
- We place workers, staff and executive cadre personnel in the industries of Construction, Retail, Oil and Gas, Hospitality and MEP.
- Soundlines has been a part of several major construction projects in the Middle East.
- We have contributed manpower and skill sets for projects such as [Dams], [Skyscrapers], [Housing Colonies], [Hotels], [Roads] and [Bridges] etc.
- Soundlines has been go-to destination for large retailers who seek staff for their establishments.
- Soundlines has been serving the hospitality sector in their search for the right personnel – be it in the front office, kitchen, room service or any other departments.
- The Oil and Natural Gas sector recruitment has been one of our core competencies. We have been delivering personnel to this sector for years.
- India is a great resource for Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing personnel. Soundlines has served the requirements of several large MEP projects by recruiting and placing highly productive staff.
- Soundlines have years of experience in dealing with each of the above industries and have specialised domain specific staff to head each of these practices.
- The above benefits our clients in doing business at ease.
- Our other businesses include Realty, Healthcare, Hospitality, Travel & Tourism and Trading.