Job description / Role
• Develop and implement project execution strategy, ensure the implementation of quality control standards and cost control on the project for on-time completion.
• Execute daily operations of monitoring the work executed by the engineering team at site and prepare interims and completion project reports.
• Supervise monitor and report Project progress throughout the project cycle to ensure on-time completion. lead Project Progress Meetings and coordinate with other departments.
• Manage Cash Flow Requirements for the Projects. Controlled expenditures within limitations of the project budget.
• Monitor, verify and enforce specification compliance of materials at various stages of the project. Manage and control Project Budget.
• Manage material and manpower requirements. Perform preparation of invoices, variance and claims and client follow up.
• Coordinate with clients, consultants, sub-contractors.
• Inspect and observe work in progress to ensure that procedures followed, and materials used conformed to project specifications and quality standards.
• Establish and maintain an effective Health and Safety system in place for the Projects strictly adhering to standards and specifications. Assure the company procedures and company policies are being complied with Company Business Conduct and Ethics Policies at all times.
• Training and development of subordinate employees to improve project performance and enhance individual career development.
• Prepare submittals for materials, Shop Drawings, Time Schedule, and Manpower organization.
• Technical problems.
• Ensured a positive work environment and awareness by all staff at the site of project goals and objectives.
• Conducted site meetings Monitored progress throughout the project cycle
• To manage, supervise, monitor and support the project’s engineers in project progress and meeting the planned project completion date.
• To be able to predict if the project is profitable before tendering and assure the prices of the project is most balanced profit-wise.
• To control end to end project cost as in time, manpower and material wise.
• Build up and maintain customer relationships with the company's clients.
• Introduce the company to new projects to raise revenue and profit.
• Build up trust with the supplier to benefit from lower prices.
• Understanding of policy, planning, and strategy.
• Ability to develop, implement and review policies and procedures.
• Ability to oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
• Understanding of necessary legal and regulatory documents.
About the Company
Omar Bin Eid Group (OBEG) is one of the UAE’s most respected design, engineering and project management consultancies. We continue to evolve cautiously and carefully whole focusing on diversifying into various other business segments. The group comprises the following business segments:
- OBE Architects offers a comprehensive architecture design and consultancy solution, to give the client peace of mind by offering multiple solutions through a One Stop Shop while reducing the risk of miscommunication between different entities.
- Fluid Interiors a Dubai based interior design firm providing full service interior design and project management services. The firm has attained many achievements across UAE covering residential, corporate, and commercial projects including but nor limited to villas, hotels, offices, restaurants, and sports clubs.
- Meral Building Contracting a 360 degrees solution providing platform which caters to bringing your architectural concept into reality. We specialized mainly in Steel & RCC commercial buildings with a clear and determined vision of delivering distinguished excellence in customer service and satisfaction.
- Meral Facilities Management is a renowned name when it comes to the field of Facilities Management Services in Dubai.
- OBEG Hospitality launched in 2014. It laid the foundation of an ambitious and versatile brands such as PNR, Grand Mahal, Just Asia and soon to rise Mazzat Sharqeya restaurant.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
Senior Project Manager
Currie & Brown
|Abu Dhabi||12 Mar|
Project Director / Senior Project Manager
Al Suweidi Engineering Consultants
|Abu Dhabi||15 Apr|
Currie & Brown
|Abu Dhabi||15 Mar|