Job description / Role
• Responsible for achieving center sales and operating profit.
• Responsible for operating the business in accordance with the company's policies and procedures and developing an environment where there is a true commitment and focus on providing the best customer service and quality in the industry.
• Drives and delivers sales performance of assigned centers.
• Manages sales objectives and operational costs, in line with agreed business plan.
• Implement procedures which clearly communicates personal responsibility at all levels for achievement of weekly / monthly sales targets.
• Determines and implements options to correct sales underperformance or to exploit sales opportunities.
• Ensure a high standard of service is delivered in all centers at all times by the teams.
• Responding to all customer complaints, in case requested to speak to Senior Management.
• Conduct center visit reports on a regular basis.
• Ensure all policies and operational guidelines are implemented and followed in the centers.
• Ensure the centers are adequately staffed at all times and employees are aware of their work schedules ahead of time and that it is fair, allowing for the team to have their days off and managed in accordance with the company policy.
• Ensure housekeeping standards are maintained at the highest level across all centers.
• Arrange for repair of any damages in centers.
• Make sure that the shop fronts are clean, presentable and all lights are working whilst on center visits.
• Check for any damage in the center that could hurt customers or colleagues.
• Follow product purchasing process and ensure bookkeeping and updating of inventory at all times.
• Plan and coordinate with the center vendors’ stock deliveries and payment / invoicing procedures.
• Monitor inventory levels to ensure adequate supplies are available across all centers.
• Ensure stock is kept intact in the center software with lowest discrepancy possible.
• Ensure companies assets and cash are protected at all times.
• Ensure that all faulty damaged items are written off properly.
• Ensure that usage of consumable items is in line with sales of services.
• Ensure housekeeping standards are maintained at the highest level.
• Arrange for the repair of any damages in any center.
• Make sure that all centers are clean, presentable and all lights are working.
• Repair or replace any damaged painting or equipment.
• Ensure that the workplace satisfies health, safety and welfare requirement for ventilation, temperature, lighting, sanity, washing and rest facilities.
• Work closely with suppliers to ensure the stock delivery frequency is correct for the centers.
• Follow up with suppliers to resolve the discrepancy that the Area Manager cannot finish.
HR/L+D - Legal
• Recruit, train, manage and evaluate center staff and Management to ensure that staffing level and performance meet center needs.
• Conduct timely performance evaluations and salary reviews for all team members.
• Identifying training needs to improve team performance.
• Promote and maintain high standards of technical quality in the center.
• Ensure all staff is adequately trained on products and technical techniques.
• Ensure that the grooming and appearance standards of all staff are maintained at all times
• To actively work together with our legal team, to ensure that all legal requirements are met.
• To have a full understanding of all legal requirements for both center operations and labor law.
FINANCE AND ACCOUNTING
• Review current practices and ensure savings are made where applicable.
• Drive initiatives and make recommendations for cost cutting.
• Review salon Petty Cash claims and challenge expenses.
• Executives the opening of new centers.
• Actively contributes to the finding of suitable locations to match the growth plan.
• Manages and controls operations resources in line with the business growth.
• Identifies and delivers initiatives to enhance business / increase and improve sales.
• Actively seeks out all new opportunities whether it is customers, products, locations or suppliers in conjunction with team and in line with the band strategy.
AED 12,000 to 20,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Achievement oriented
• Team building and leadership skills
• Business profit
• New center openings
• Employee Turnover and quality of staff
• Stock Accuracy
• Customer feedback / satisfaction
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
• At least 5 years of experience in operations and management in the beauty or health industry.
• Effective leadership skill and experience in staff management, training and development.
• Strong focus on customer service and willingness to go extra mile for the customer and the business.
• Developing others
• Drive for results
• Customer Focus
• Problem Solving
• Priority Setting & Time Management
About the Company
Furless offers the only PERMANENT body hair removal method in Abu Dhabi and Dubai. This form of treatment is quick, convenient and recommended by experts.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||10 Jul|
Operations Manager - Food Business
Big Fish Recruitment
Winners Equestrian Club
Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Dubai Parks and Resorts